Cambridge Ice Arena
Cambridge Ice Arena is a rapidly expanding ice rink looking to grow its coaching team. We have a full time position available to an individual who’s hardworking, fun loving and a team player.
The follow opportunities to teach per week currently are as follows:
· 30 Hours of Patch Ice
· 19 Hours of Public Sessions
· 6 Hours of Skate UK
Any applicants must meet the following criteria:
· Minimum Level 2 BIS coaching license
· Able to teach 1 to 1 and in a group environment
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent time management
· Willingness to work with other coaches
· Be available for our learn to skate program
Cambridge Ice Arena is a community led project with a great willingness to connect with its local skaters. As a member of our coaching team you’d be expected to share the rinks values and help continue to build the relationships between coaches, staff and skaters.
If you wish to apply please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter along with any other relevant information to Edward Barker at the following email email@example.com
If you have any other questions or queries please call Ed on